Who would think that an unassuming paper box could be so surprising!
Open the lid and reveal the wonders inside an explosion gift box.
I have Christmas gifts on my mind and so the first Surprise boxes available are themed for the season. I have had a lot of fun thinking up little gifts and surprises that would make my friends and family happy on Christmas day and came up with my ideal configuration for a Christmas gift box:
- The smallest box
- Flower Envelope - because it is pretty and fun to open and close
- 3D Christmas Tree decoration - I do love my horticulture
- Opening Star Card (hidden bonbon) - bows and bonbons who can resist
- Vase of Cherries with cherry pull-out - a little bit of cute fun
- Medium Box
- Pocket with Christmas Menu Zine - left blank for my hubby to fill out (oh and Ari will add her desserts)
- Pocket with Slider "No Peeking" Card - a memory from childhood
- Pocket with glass charm identifier fabric covered button on a hair elastic - we all need to keep track of our own drinks! Also available individually or in a set here.
- Pocket with a set of 6 vouchers - my husband and child love vouchers so this one if for them
- Large Box
- Pocket with a cellophane bag of paper confetti - because I want a table covered with confetti this Christmas
- Pocket with organza Christmas Crown (ties on to fit most) - adding some festive cheer to the day
- Pocket with lightly stuffed fabric tree ornament - for my tree
- Pocket with a "search word" activity - Ari loves a treasure hunt and this will be a fun way to give the clues
- solve the search word to reveal the location
- find the gift
- go back step 1