A brightly patterned Mandarin Fish inspired print decorates this super stretchy day tote that is ready to handle virtually anything you throw in it!
Amazing for carrying a change of clothes, a quick trip to the grocery store, or as your biking go-to bag.
- Art of Wear Tote
- Deliveries/Shipping - Please Read
- Frequently Asked Questions
At Joyjoie, I choose Art of Wear to make all of my tote bags featuring original surface pattern designs by Suzy Naidoo.
Here is a little information about Art of Wear and their products.
- Tote made from a soft, supple double knit neoprene fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Printed inside and out with a vivid print that will never fade
- Easy adjustable 44” strap
- Strong metal hardware and professional bar tacking
- Each day tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, hang to dry, do not bleach
This product ships from Canada and is made to order. As such, orders generally take up to 21 business days to arrive. This is an estimate only as unpredictable factors including postal delays, delays in destination country customs and production delays may impact on the timeframe.
In addition, please be aware that you may need to pay additional fees such as duties or taxes when you receive the product. This is dependent upon the country taking delivery so please check the customs and import rules for you country including Australians for more information.
If you have any production or delivery queries please contact me.