Sun protection is now functional and stylish with the navy blue Aeliana Sun Wrap, the hip-length design is to be worn over your activewear (or swimwear). The Joyjoie Sun Wrap is also great as an extra layer at work, in the car (yes UV can get you there too) and at home.
Neither a poncho nor cape the Joyjoie Sun Wrap had a unique design with a split front and back creating elegant lines. The sun covers design and materials also make it great as an extra layer at work, in the car (yes UV can get you there too) and at home.
The unique design of the Joyjoie sun wrap blends the need for a UV barrier to protect the arms and neck with the need for lightweight breathable athleisure wear even on a hot summers day.
The design features:
- A long cowl neck that can be worn as a hood or draped elegantly at the neck
- Split with a zipper at the back that can be worn open on hot days for maximum airflow while you workout or zipped shut on cooler days for a little more cosiness.
- Split front with arms that drape but do not wrap to allow free movement and airflow beneath the wrap even while your arms remain protected
- Thumb hooks hidden inside the wrap for those windy days to keep the wrap where it needs to be
- suitable for tweens and adults
The fabric features:
- made from soft lightweight Bamboo blend fabric is rated for High UV protection 50+
- breathable mesh construction with softness and stretch
- wicking for moisture management and drying properties
- easy care
- odour absorption
- 57.4% White bamboo charcoal & 42.6% Wicking polyester (Jacquard)
Alternative fabric options are available in separate listings.
The Joyjoie sun-wrap is designed and handmade in Australia. Each sun wrap is custom made to measure as part of the bespoke service where you provide two measurements to allow for fit and comfort. Feel free to contact me to discuss measurements either before or after you place your order.
- Joyjoie Sun wrap Shipping - Please Read
- Specifications: Made to measure
- Frequently Asked Questions
Joyjoie bespoke sun wraps ship from Sydney, Australia.
Once measurements are received it will take up to 14 business days to ship . If you require the item for a specific date please contact me before you order so that we can discuss the timeframe.
Shipping within Australia only is free for Joyjoie handmade orders over $100. For order values under $100 shipping is calculated based on the estimated parcel weight and will be posted via Australia Post. I also offer local pickup from Breakfast Point.
Time in transit will vary based on postage method selected and your location. In addition unpredictable factors including postal delays and delays in destination country customs may impact on timeframes.
For international orders, please be aware that you may need to pay additional fees such as duties or taxes when you receive the product. This is dependent upon the country taking delivery so please check the customs and import rules for you country for more information.
If you have any production or delivery queries please contact me.
To make a bespoke sun wrap I need two measurements:
- hold the tape measure just below your collar bone and wrap around to meet again
- hold it firmly while you measure
- hold the tape measure at the hairline above your forehead
- allow the tape measure to go over your head and hang to hip length
Please email your shoulder and length measurements (cm or inches) to me at email@example.com. I will send an email confirmation that I have received your measurements (usually within 24 hours). Be sure to check your spam folder if the reply email is missing.