- Art of Wear Boyshort undies
- Deliveries/Shipping - Please Read
- Frequently Asked Questions
At Joyjoie, I choose Art of Wear to make all of my boyshort undies featuring original surface pattern designs by Suzy Naidoo.
Here is a little information about Art of Wear and their products:
- Made from soft peachskin jersey in 92% polyester/8%spandex and lined with bamboo/rayon/spandex
- Classic boyshort cut is both comfy and flattering
- Fully printed 1.25” wide elastic waistband gives your undies a added touch of individuality
- Activeseam stitching to move with you and keep seams smooth and bulk free
- Never-fade full colour sublimation print lasts even with repeated wear and washing
This product ships from Canada and is made to order. As such, orders generally take up to 21 business days to arrive. This is an estimate only as unpredictable factors including postal delays, delays in destination country customs and production delays may impact on the timeframe.
In addition, please be aware that you may need to pay additional fees such as duties or taxes when you receive the product. This is dependent upon the country taking delivery so please check the customs and import rules for you country including Australians for more information.
If you have any production or delivery queries please contact me.