The Origami tote looks bright and fun in this Mandarin Fish inspired print.
You can fold this origami crepe cloth into a tote bag, use it a scarf or for myriad other uses like a furoshiki cloth such as wrapping a present.
- Art of Wear Origami Tote
- Deliveries/Shipping - Please Read
- Frequently Asked Questions
At Joyjoie, I choose Art of Wear to make all of my tote bags featuring original surface pattern designs by Suzy Naidoo.
Here is a little information about Art of Wear and their products.
- Made from 100% polyester crepe
- Vegan leather strap is cruelty-free.
- Tote straps feature heavy metal loops in gun-metal black, finished with a pair of steel rivets
- Each tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry
This product ships from Canada and is made to order. As such, orders generally take up to 21 business days to arrive. This is an estimate only as unpredictable factors including postal delays, delays in destination country customs and production delays may impact on the timeframe.
In addition, please be aware that you may need to pay additional fees such as duties or taxes when you receive the product. This is dependent upon the country taking delivery so please check the customs and import rules for you country including Australians for more information.
If you have any production or delivery queries please contact me.