Monochromatic yoga capri pants in black and tones of rendered grey spots and a contrasting wide waistband for a comfy workout.
Made from Art of Wear signature performance fabrics that stretch with you and won't give up!
These yoga pants have a high-cut foldover waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric (71%polyester, 29% spandex) and combined with the leg section made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex) they give you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these leggings ideal for everyday wear and exercise.
- Art of Wear Leggings
- Deliveries/Shipping - Please Read
- Frequently Asked Questions
At Joyjoie, I choose Art of Wear to make all of my yoga pants and leggings featuring original surface pattern designs by Suzy Naidoo.
Here is a little information about Art of Wear and their products.
- The leggings and yoga pants are polyester & spandex performance fabric manufactured in Canada
- The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
- Every pair of youth leggings/yoga pants is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
- Fabric will dry quickly so you can be running around in the leggings/yoga pants again soon
This product ships from Canada and is made to order. As such, orders generally take up to 21 business days to arrive. This is an estimate only as unpredictable factors including postal delays, delays in destination country customs and production delays may impact on the timeframe.
In addition, please be aware that you may need to pay additional fees such as duties or taxes when you receive the product. This is dependent upon the country taking delivery so please check the customs and import rules for you country including Australians for more information.
If you have any production or delivery queries please contact me.